Crossroads Camp & Conference Center - Children's Summer Camp (for 1 child)
Reserve price: No
Another fun and worshipful camping season is upon us and we are excited that summer is coming soon! Join us this summer as we unpack what it means to live a missional for Jesus!
- Week 1: Coed – June 1015, ages 9-17
- Week 2: Coed – June 17-22, ages 9-17
- Week 3: Coed – June 24-20, ages 9-17
- Week 4: Girls/GA/AcTeen – July 1-6, ages 9-17
- Week 5: Coed – July 8-13, ages 9-17
Available tracks are:
- Crafting (except Week 3) – It’s Pinterest… camp style! Learn how to make a variety of crafts and how to use your skills and passion to serve others.
- Creative Ministries – Explore how to use gifts such as music, drama, and dance as tools to show God’s love. You’ll have the opportunity to share what you learn with other campers by presenting during a talent show or worship service later in the week.
- Culinary – Learn all about creating delicious and beautiful meals and desserts. Try various recipes, learn food preparation styles, and enjoy taste-testing your creations!
- Horsepower (Weeks 3 and 5 only) – Gain important skills in caring for some of God’s most majestic creatures. The horses will also be ready to teach you significant lessons in trust, partnerships, and leadership.
- Leader in Training (LIT) **Additional $25 Registration** - Open to teens ages 14-17, the Leader in Training (LIT) Program is for students who have desire to develop their leadership skills and take a deeper look into God’s will for their lives. All LITs are assigned to a cabin of younger campers in order to provide them with opportunities to lead. LITs will have a small group Bible Study designed just for them each day. LITs also participate in leading worship, plan a devotion to share with their cabin, and have their own fellowship activity each week.
- Mountaineering – Discover the adventure of rock climbing and rappelling amid the backdrop of our beautiful mountain range. Challenge yourself at the end of the week when you visit our climbing and rappel sites on the mountain face!
- Outdoor Life – You’ll learn skills like plant identification, map and compass reading, camp site selection, outdoor cooking, and basic first aid; then put them to the test on an overnight campout on our beautiful mountain property.
- Shooting Sports – Learning archery and sling shot was never this fun! In addition to basic safety, you’ll play games to help with accuracy and consistency. New this year enjoy Bazooka Ball as part of this track!
- Sports – Play basketball, dodge ball, soccer, floor hockey, and other favorite sports in an encouraging and instructive environment with focuses on teamwork, trust, endurance, commitment, and sportsmanship.
- ***NEW this year! When you register select the TWO TRACKS you would like to enroll in (excludes mountaineering)!***
- Scholarship applications are available through the WMUV; more information is available by visiting CrossRoadsCamp.com or calling the CrossRoads office.
- All required forms are due TWO WEEKS prior to the first day of your camp session.
- Check-in for each session is on Monday 3:00-5:00pm.
- Check-out and closing program for each session is on Saturday at 10:30am.
- Additional information and forms will be e-mailed upon completing online registration.
For nearly 35 years our mission has been to
- Connect with people on their spiritual journey
- Provide a setting to nurture faith in spirit, mind and body
- Create and foster challenging opportunities for spiritual growth and missional leadership development
Questions about Summer Camp?
Contact CrossRoads Office
Call Crossroads Camp to book!
Voucher expiration date: 2020-03-31
2247 Little Piney Rd
Lowesville, VA 22967
Print On Demand Support:
If you have a printer problem and are unable to print your voucher for any reason,
please contact customer support
Shipping & handling fees apply to auction vouchers that are being mailed.
Please note that some items may be print on demand. A $2.00 handling fee will apply to each order that includes a Print On Demand item. $0.50 will be charged for each Print On Demand additional item. Auction item page will specify if item is print on demand. Auction winner will be directed to print out certificate(s). Winners of multiple items may be directed to print out certificate(s) and also pay shipping for those being mailed.
Specified certificates will be mailed in place of actual item. Certificate may be redeemed for item at physical store location. Items may be picked up at participating merchants or station with certificate as proof of receipt.
Certificates will state whether to go to the merchant or pickup at the station.
Each order with a combined retail value of under $250.00 will be mailed out by USPS. This will be charged $1.00 for the first item and $1.05 for each additional item. The estimated delivery time is 7-10 business days.
Each order with a combined retail value $250 and over will be mailed out USPS with Signature Confirmation. This will be charged $1.00 for the first item and $1.05 for each additional item. The estimated delivery time is 7 - 10 business days.
Each Buy It Now item will be charged immediately upon buying and cannot be combined on any other order.
||March 22, 2019 8:00AM
||March 26, 2019 5:00PM
||Kids At Play Recreation